Welcome to the World of Shadow's Edge!
Life can get challenging at times, to say the least. Between school, work, and relationships, it’s easy to let our emotional needs take the back seat... But what if taking care of our emotional health could be fun like a video game?
Discover a safe space entirely for you in the world of Shadow’s Edge! Vent it all out in your own private journal, unlock yourself through art and writing, and join a supportive and creative in-game community where we support each other through the tough times. And not only do you get to level up your self-care game, but Shadow’s Edge is the only mental health game where you can bring life back to a storm-wrecked city and defeat your personal shadows in epic battles at the same time!
"Really Eye Opening. This game has a pretty unique story in which you go to fill a dark, gray world with talent and color once again with your own masterpieces. The writing in the black journal gives you a place to quickly reflect on all sorts of different types of personal feelings, all in your pocket or bag. I enjoy my time with this app, and I hope to find more like it!" – Player testimonial
- Story driven casual and creativity game.
- Writing prompts based on narrative therapy and positive psychology.
- Collect colors, stickers, stencils and player titles to build power.
- Help Ty, the angry one, Maize, who's got an artistic block and Pax who sees no problem in anything to overcome their Shadow.
- Get support from Phoenix, the wise pigeon along the way with exercises to relax and destress.
- Easy to learn.
- In-game art exchange "Shadowgram"
- Discord community
Shadow's Edge is an ad-free game with no in-app purchases.
A project developed by The Digging Deep Project, an award-winning small nonprofit with a mission to create mental health tools that are based on expression, psychology and gaming.